This page used to be called “My Twenty Wishes”. I decided that I didn’t want to be limited to just twenty things I wanted to do while I am still alive and able to do things so I renamed the page “Bucket List” instead. (updated July 7, 2013)
This is my updated list…
1. Learn how to skate.
2. Go scuba-diving. (I’ve got vertigo and this would be a big challenge for me)
3. Ride a hot-air balloon. (Another vertigo challenge)
4. Go on a luxury liner cruise with my Beloved.
5. See my children graduate from high school. (I don’t know yet if they’ll want to go to University, as of March 3, 2013)
6. Write a book (not necessarily get it published).
7. Visit Japan, China and South Korea someday. (I’m adding India and the Middle East – especially the Bible lands, March 3, 2013).
8. Read all of the books of the Bible. (completed in January 2014)
9. Read all of CS Lewis’ books.
10. Finish my Master’s degree.
11. Climb a mountain. (July 7, 2013)
12. (February 14, 2013) Learn Hebrew and Greek.
13. (February 15, 2013) Backpack travel all over the country.
14. (February 15, 2013) See my whole family saved.
15. (March 3, 2013) Read the Koran and the Jewish Bible (I tried when I was in my teens but like the Bible I got bogged down because they were just too long.)
16. (March 3, 2013) Take a ride in something like my neighbour’s Ducati:
17. (March 3, 2013) Finish a 3- or 5km fun run…(this medal is my cousin’s and I thought it would be nice to earn one just like it):
I earned my very first finisher medal on July 14, 2013. Click here to read the post.
18. See the auroras in person (and try to take a photo of it) (March 19, 2013)
19. Swim with the butandings (whale shark) (July 7, 2013)
20. Ride a ferris-wheel (The Eye at Mall of Asia) (July 7, 2013)
21. Spot Jupiter and Saturn through the family telescope (July 7, 2013)