This week at Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge, the focus is on Steps or Stairs. We’re still on the “Which Ways” theme. Here are my top 3 picks:
1. Stepping Down at Eastwood
Taken on Christmas Eve 2012 while out and about town…edited with CaptureNX2.
2. Look-out Tower in Angono
After visiting the Angono Petroglyphs, we hung out here for a while to enjoy the view of Laguna de Bay and south-eastern Metro Manila.
3. The Doctor’s House in Antipolo
While it’s not the main subject, I loved that spiral staircase at the Doctor’s Old House at the Silangan Art Gardens in Antipolo. The doctor who owns the property converted it into an Art Garden, Museum and Gallery to showcase and support talented young artists from this area. Of course, I also love that my son is in this shot dipping his legs in the pool.
That’s it! Check out Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to see other entries and to join in the fun.
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Which ways featuring Steps or Stairs (scsurfbutler.com)
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Steps or Stairs (moreimagesfromme.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: Steps or Stairs (adinparadise.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – Stairs (journeyingwithjoy.com)