This week’s theme made me think a lot about what “delicate” means, especially after I read about the Connecticut tragedy in the US and the suffering that Typhoon Bopha (local name Pablo) brought to my countrymen and other families in this part of the world.
My interpretation of Delicate:
1. A new-born child
2. First and Last Child
This was DD and LS a few years ago. The tragedy that I read about is so far away and yet it touched my heart because DD is the same age and grade as those children who were killed. I can only imagine the pain that the parents feel over what happened. My deepest and heartfelt condolences go to these parents and the families of all the others who lost a loved one that day…
Why clouds? Because there are none alike. Each cloud formation is unique and seen only once, then it’s gone.
We don’t associate the word “delicate” with storms, not normally anyways. Storms remind me that life on earth is on a delicate balance.
The Weekly Photo Challenge is a wonderful opportunity to flex those creative photography muscles and share to the rest of the world what you come up with. Click here to learn more. And do check out the entries below to see how fellow bloggers have interpreted this week’s challenge: Delicate…
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (scottseyephotos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate. (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: DELICATE (Wintersky) (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (abdulmanafphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (onthegypsystrail.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate – What’s in Your Mind? (theseeker57.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (rolbos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Delicate (mygardenblue.wordpress.com)