Ah. I knew instantly which picture to share when I saw this week’s challenge. This week the theme is:
Wrong. As in, there’s something wrong here…Maybe the “wrong” in your picture is obvious, or maybe it’s quite subtle and takes a deeper look to notice – help your readers to understand what’s “wrong” in your picture.
Share a picture that means WRONG to you!
A river in the middle of the City?
Nope. This was the entrance to Riverside Subdivision along Ortigas Avenue Extension in Pasig City taken on August 8, 2012. The rains had stopped and I decided to take a walk along the main road (impossible to do on a regular day). Scientifically, it wouldn’t be wrong because water flows to the lowest points and this subdivision is one of the lowest areas in the neighborhood. What makes it wrong obviously is that there shouldn’t be a river there.
I wrote a post about the flooding here.
Click here to join the Weekly Photo Challenge.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (warmhotchocolate.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (anniewilliam.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong… (eof737.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: WRONG (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (laavventura.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (smkelly8.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (hopewinter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (nokeinthecloud.wordpress.com)