This one was very tough!!
Here are what I came up with for this week’s Challenge:
1. Dearest Daughter swimming. She paused long enough just for me to get a shot at her and then swam away. There was some sunlight here but not much. I used the camera’s underwater setting.
2. Banana boat tipping over. I just love watching the riders get thrown off. I used the burst images setting just to make sure I got one of the boat turning on its side. It was a cloudy mid-morning with some sunlight.
3. Shark playing in the tank. This was a test shot after my youngest son “smacked” the little camera onto the floor in a little “don’t-take-my-picture-I’m tired-but-give-me-some-love-Mommy” tantrum. I wanted to be sure the shock-proof function really did work – I’m not so sure it did. My other son thought the sharks were eating each other. There were only pin-lights in the hallway and some indoor lighting for the tanks.
Join the FUN with the Weekly Photo Challenge!
Movement. How do you show movement in your photos? This photo choice is a very deliberate show of movement through the camera lens and the blurring lights, but how else can you show movement of objects, or of the action that’s happening in your picture?
Share a picture that means MOVEMENT to you!
New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS
I also found these interesting….
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Movement (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (mizrhi.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (designhouse9.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Motion (smkelly8.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement… (eof737.wordpress.com)