I’m joining the fun again.
Here are my “Fleeting Moment on the Street” photos:
1. This is from an earlier post. This was the first work day after a long holiday. He was pushing his bike hard and was almost gone before I got this shot that’s why I only got the view of his back…
2. These two children were enjoying their walk home when they were caught in the sudden downpour. This street is in front of my condominium unit.
3. We were heading home on the North Luzon Expressway when I spied this delivery van speeding away. Loved the words on the van doors…
Earlier this week we published a showcase of beautiful street photography blogs from the WordPress.com community. Now it’s your chance to give street photography a shot!
Share a picture that captures a fleeting moment on the street!
New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS
- Spotlight on Street Photography Blogs (kaldirimlar.com)
- Spotlight on Street Photography Blogs (progresspublishing.wordpress.com)
- Spotlight on Street Photography Blogs (yabedew.wordpress.com)
- Spotlight on Street Photography Blogs (tamzterz.wordpress.com)