This is my first time to join the fun at the Weekly Photo Challenge.
Here are the creations I chose:
1. My 3 year old son and I created this railroad lay-out this morning.
2. A few weeks ago, I made this experimental “kamote pudding” which everyone at home loved.
3. My 5 year old created this heart out of his hands.
Share a picture that means CREATE to you!
New to The Daily Post? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, you’re invited to get involved in our Weekly Photo Challenge to help you meet your blogging goals and give you another way to take part in Post a Day / Post a Week. Everyone is welcome to participate, even if your blog isn’t about photography.
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Create (colderweather.net)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Create (orthographies.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Create (thekindnesskronicles.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Create (foldedcranes.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Create (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: CREATE (thetaskmistress.me)