Today is Friday.
I would like to call it Thank You Friday and hope to continue it in the weeks to come. I think I missed this last week.
Being melancholic and a pessimist, I need to constantly remind myself to be thankful for what I have and don’t have.
It’s about being positive. It’s about being grateful. It’s also a DIVINE command! Imagine an order to say thanks and to give praise? God certainly knows us better than we think…
Here’s my Thank You list for this week:
- My Dearest Daughter and I finally finished her Sing Spell Read and Write curriculum material. My little girl can now read almost anything on her own!
- The rains have arrived to help cool us off. This means savings on my water and electric bills!
- My mother was diagnosed with pneumonia. It could have been much worse. Now she is responding well to her antibiotics and getting better.
- We had a wonderful time watching the Kite Festival at Clark. Getting sun-burnt and nearly blown away was worth it.
- No one else is sick, the Little Swimmer has a cough but it’s not giving us or him any major problems.
How about you? What’s on your Thank You list for this week?